Historically our economic growth has been linked to carbon consumption and this growth has led us to planetary boundaries. To achieve net zero by 2050, we must overhaul every sector and revolutionise the way we do business. This is the opportunity of a lifetime to reinvent our economy, a chance to make a real difference and shape the future of our planet. In front of us lies the biggest business opportunity since the internet revolution.
Are you ready to step up and be a part of the solution? If you’re passionate about climate action and want to invest in the future, then look no further. Our Venture Scout program is tailor-made for students like you, who are studying Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or Entrepreneurship. You’ll get to experience the cutting-edge world of climate-first venture investing and help us build a better tomorrow.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and become a part of the climate tech revolution!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME:
As part of our programme, you will be able to:
- Tap into a network in the VC world and the startup scene, including events and warm introductions;
- Have access to content and valuable information in VC, science and tech;
- Opportunity to publish in our channels and get exposure to our audience;
- Potential internship and/or employment opportunities;
- Build your own network with other scouts.
We encourage you to apply and give us a chance to assess your profile – even if you don’t study any of the above or don’t feel that you fit the description 100%. We all learn on the job; we are open-minded and interested in hearing about the value you can bring to the programme and to Extantia.